We’re looking for:
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5 years Software Test Experience (Functional and System level testing)
- 2 years Test automation Experience (using Java).
- Understanding of software test methodologies and test layers
- Experience with test coverage analysis, test execution, and defect management
- Basic understanding of Linux commands and filesystem
- ISTQB Certification
- Experience setting up test environments, both local containerized environments (i.e., Docker, Kubernetes) and full customer-like integrated solutions
- Retail application or Point of Sale (POS) experience
- Review custom software design documents, functional specifications, user scenarios, and existing test coverage. Participate in design review discussions.
- Create test cases from software design documents (both automated using Java + manual).
- Execute test cases (via Automation framework or Manual), report defects, and track defect resolutions. Perform automation testing using internal and external tools like Cucumber. Perform maintenance regression software tests and exploratory testing.
- Set up and maintain local automation test environments, as well as solution hardware and software installations. Manage test equipment, track assets, coordinate with manager to acquire equipment as needed.
- Create documentation for various initiatives including test plans, custom installation procedures, process improvements, etc.
- Communicate closely with the project team leads and managers on test status, risks, mitigation plans, etc. Provide recommendations to the project team for shipping solutions. Provide input on risks and quality decisions.
- Participate in backlog grooming, sprint planning, and requirements team meetings.
- Lead and proactively drive the activities and setup their backlog/tasks for the sprint based on the grooming of the development work.
What we offer.
- Salary range from $25k to $35k MXN pesos gross monthly basis. (offers are made according to technical interview results.)
- Food vouchers.
- 30 days Christmas bonus.
- Savings Fund
- 12 vacation days from the beginning
- 6 paid days off per year.
- Mayor and minor medical expenses for employee and direct family.
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com